Whether your organization requires an audit to comply with an external reporting requirement, or simply to take the next step in its growth, our audit professionals have the experience and technical knowledge to support your goals in a cost-effective manner.
Audits That Deliver Real Value
We understand that businesses and not-for-profit organizations that are required to undergo an audit typically do not view the process as an opportunity to enhance their operational results.
However, by working with experienced and objective audit professionals, your organization can in fact gain valuable insight into its operational and administrative strengths and weaknesses.
As a natural result of the auditing process we are well-positioned to identify any opportunities for improvement within our clients' accounting and reporting functions. At the end of the engagement we will discuss our findings with you and offer objective recommendations to be considered during management's decision-making process.
The bottom line: Armed with knowledge and candid insight into its operations, your organization will be better positioned to positively affect its results over time.
That is real value.
Objectivity Delivered in an Accommodating Manner
As professionals who have experience on both sides of the desk, we are aware that a required audit can present a burden to your organization's resources.
To minimize the impact of the auditing process, we utilize an approach that is accommodating to the daily operational demands facing our clients by:
- Applying a risk-based, top-down approach in tailoring our audit testing program
- Developing a workflow plan on the front-end that is feasible to all parties
- Working with our clients to set milestones that are monitored
- Delivering Initial Client Information Requests that are as comprehensive as possible
- Grouping Subsequent Client Information Requests in a manner that reduces prolonged distractions to client personnel
- Minimizing our audit team's physical time onsite by performing testing from our offices as appropriate
If our financial audit services are of interest, please contact us to schedule a non-binding consultation.